Sunday, February 22, 2009
updates for feb, or so to say..
Ha. I have TOTALLY NEGLECTED my blog. Well, I can understand why most of the OSBs stop blogging the moment they started working, 'cos I'm just one of the many.. haha. On working days, gotta wake up at unearthly hours, gotta leave hse even b4 the sun rises, gotta work through the day and trying hard not to fall asleep at work, gotta rush home, 'cos basically I'm damn tired, gotta catch all the shows I wanna watch. On weekends, precious time alone period, but couldn't stand staying at home too much either, so went out, go shop, stay up late, catch more shows that I missed, rest and slack. That's how I spend all my weeks since I started working.
CNY came and gone. I'm so sorry to the OSBs for not turning up at the yearly gambling event at Bene's hse. REALLY wanted to come, but my stomach is telling me no. It was practically stucked to the bowl or on bed. When the stomach decided to stop playing with me, it's evening time. Too late to head over there, so I missed the event!! Boo! Was looking forward to gambling, cos I didn't gamble throughout CNY, probably only played 3rounds of blackjack... yeah that's how boring my CNY was. Ha.
Well, I'm totally hating my skin now. It's so sensitive that I like rashing every now and then! When it started to show signs of getting better, the next day the rash came back full on. I'm cursing everytime I see the rash. Sigh. I wonder what is the cause of it. I remember Jess telling me this, allergy to anything can be developed anytime in your life. Sigh. Wonder if I'm getting new allergy not. Hopefully it's not from food. Only know I DEFINITELY allergic to grass. And now, probably to dust as well. Argh. Sensitive skin. Now even alcohol I don't dare to touch much, since the alcohol rash has worsen compared to a few year back. Probably cos I don't drink alot, that's why it worsen also. Ha.
Ok. Getting brain dead. No idea what else to update. I used to have so much to write. Now, even after 1+mth of no updates, I can only think of 3 things to write about. HA. That's about it. I wonder when will my next update be.....
i blogged @
1:14 AM