Monday, October 27, 2008
one more week...
Going to be my last week of freedom, of slacking and doing nothing, before I start on my job on the 3rd. Yeah. Finally, my turn to step into a new phase in life. Ha. Maybe I still trying to run away from it, 'cos I do enjoy this period of rotting away, though I'm constantly worried about not being able to find a job. Guess there's always a good and bad in some thing. No more running away, time to get on with life and stop sticking to the life I'm used to. Boo! I hate changes. But life is always a constant change. Sigh. Guess I will just have to adapt. Ha.
Met up with min adn dap today. Time to get some shopping done, since I don't have much office wear clothes. Yeah, already spend like 100bucks getting a pair of pants, shirt and cardigan. Ha. Guess that's about how much I'm going to buy. The rest I shall just stick to wearing tees with pants. If not, will just wear that cardigan over any tops that I have and bottom it off with pants. Hahaha. No money lah, can't afford all the nice clothes! Lol.
Oh, dap commented about why did I go cut my hair and all my curls are gone. Haha. She didn't read my blog for quite some time, so didn't know I cut my hair. And yeah, she agrees that my hair is kinda short and wondering why I cut of all my curls. Next, min commented and agreed indeed my hair is short. That's where all my complaining start again! Haha. Guess the people who really understand me is min and dap ba, 'cos they know I don't like my hair to be this short. Haha. Once I mention my hair is uneven, min straight away say ya, why left side so short ar.. thinking that I thinned my hair. But nah, I just complained the whole story to them again. Haha. They say 40bucks/mth for my curls are really expensive. Yeah, I TOTALLY AGREE! It's like every month I go to the salon for a haircut that cost 40bucks! Totally not worth my money! But well, what's done is done and the hairstyle just got worse everyday as it slowly goes. Now my hair is totally haywire every morning I woke up. Even putting gel on it, trying to style it, doesn't help much. The only way to make it presentable is either to tie it all up, or putting more gel and try to let those strands of hair stick together and look somewhat like curls. Yeah. It's costing a strain on my styling products, which ain't cheap. ZZZZZZZZ.
i blogged @
1:45 AM