Friday, October 03, 2008
mistakes.
Sigh. Don't know what to say, other than I'm really stupid. Always screwing up things that I want. No one to blame but myself. Seriously, just a loser. Sigh. I feel discouraged. I feel down. And yes, hopeless too. Guess it's time I stop pursuing what I want, and just let it be. What's mine will be mine.
Sigh. Typing this away in the middle of the night, editing my previous post. I'm tired and haven't been sleeping well this past week, yet I can't sleep. The stress is getting to me, much worse than studying for exams or meeting deadlines. At least those were within my control, now I can only leave it to God's will. I can't help it but blame myself for not doing my best or rather, wrong decisions made. Mess up that chance that was given to me. Guess that's only what I'm good at, messing things up for myself. Sigh. Depressed. Discouraged. Disappointed.
i blogged @
12:34 PM