Thursday, October 16, 2008
a mess.
My hair is in such a mess! Everyday I woke up, while brushing teeth I was staring at my reflection, I couldn't help it but shake my head. It's a terrible mess permanently on my hair! Yeah. I know you guys say the hair will grow, and of cos I know it will grow. Just that at this very moment, it sucked and the process of waiting for it to grow is an agony. Ha. Well, maybe you all will think I'm being very kua zhang, how can it be that bad right. But to me, and for those who really know me, will know that my hair is SUPER ULTRA important to me. That's why I can't stop complaining about it. And it's kinda a torture staring at it.
So far, 2 of you saw my disastrous hair. First being my gerger, well, she saw the hairstyle after I had styled it for like 15mins with LARGE amount of styling products before it manage to look normal. But still, there are some parts of the hair sticking out, which couldn't be helped 'cos of my natural wavy hair. Comments from her is that it looked ok ar. Haha. Of cos it has to look ok, if not don't think I wanna step out of my house. But, yeah indeed there's still one portion of hair that's too short. Even my gerger has to agree.
The second one to see it is lili~ Haha. She saw the natural version of the "style", without any gel, just some water to make the hair stay down. The first comment is the same, looks ok ar. But that's cos I pin up some part of the hair, such that the left side hair is not so thick and to hide some of the short portion hair. So still presentable. But, she has to agree that it's really short at one side, and it's uneven on both side plus the hair really has no style. The back is one mess with some hair being curls and some being just flying everywhere. Haha. Well, I meet her near my house, so didn't bother styling the hair, don't wanna waste my so expensive lotion! Haha.
The most important comment made by them is that the hairdresser is totally unprofessional and with bad attitude, 'cos both of them heard the full story of it. And yeah, I seriously think that danm auntie shouldn't even be a hairdresser. She totally failed her course and should just go back to learn all her skills again. If not, she should totally give up on being a hairdresser! Ha. Ok. I don't care if you all think I'm being evil or just overly critcal, but I'm entitled to my own opinons! So kindly, just read and take it as I'm complaining, which indeed I am. If somehow it frustrates some of you, you can just stop reading and close this web, thank you =).
i blogged @
10:56 PM