Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Finally, it's the end!
WOOTS~ Finally, I'm at the end of my wait!! Haha. No more grumbling about can't find a job, 'cos I just accepted an offer!! Like I said, I will post an entry once I gotten a job! There it is! Hahaha. So now, my grumbling will still be about my hair, which I still can't stand it. Ha.
Ok, about the job. Well, it's not a very fantastic job, just a contracts engineer at Sembawang Shipyard. At least the company has a good name or one that people heard of it. They are so efficient, went for interview yesterday, and got the offer this noon. Haha. Think they are short of people and sick of having to interview more people. Haha. Pay wise, you guys can come ask me, but ya, it's the lowest amongst you guys lah, but is an acceptable range. Haha. Don't wanna hiam so much. At least I finally got a job! No more endless search through the net or papers! No more sleepless night with the stress of unable to find a job! Especially since now the job market is so bad, just grab any job offer there is liao.. Hahaha. So, I'm happy, though I still kinda wishing for the other company to contact me. 'Cos that's the job that I really want and to work with lili as well. Hahaha. But, think gotta wait quite long for that company to get back to me. So, meanwhile I shall just take up this offer. Better than none! HOHOHO! I want to share my joy with you guys out there!! Muahahaha! First person I contacted is my alley lili!! Then, it was sand who happen to come online. Next, a call to my mum~ She finally can stop worrying about me not able to find job liao.. hahaha. So, whoever read this entry 1st, will be the 4th person to know, that is if by then I haven't spread my joy to more people yet. WAHAHAHA. Guess you all can see how happy I am! Lalalalalala~
i blogged @
4:23 PM