Saturday, October 11, 2008
dumb hairdresser
Arrrrr!!! I got super ugly hair now. All thanks to that dumb hairdresser!! Don't even know how she cut. My hair was like VERY long, and I mention only to cut 2-3inches off... but she cut more than 10cm away.. which means more den 4inches!! Now my hair is like how short, slightly longer than shoulder length... and it's ugly like mad! She didn't even cut layer for me, but somehow snips away all of my curls!! Fantastic liao lor!! The hair is badly cut, and very uneven and I dare not let her recut it, least she cut off all my long hair and there's not much length left for her to cut it off. DUMBASS!! Don't even know how to ask me if the length is ok, before she starting cutting it off. And I couldn't see the actual length of my hair 'cos it's at the back, so I didn't know how short she had cut. She didn't even bother to show me how much she had cut, and just happily cutting it away. Worse still, don't know how she cut, there's this part of my hair that is DAMN SHORT, even shorter than my fringe!! And it's at the back of my head, totally nothing I can do about it.
Supposedly to make my hair be flatter, by trimming the inside of my hair, but she cut the outer layer, now making my hair look like some bombarded idiotic hairstyle. SUPER PISSED!! Now it's going to take me at least 3mths for it to grow to a decent length, and yeah it's only DECENT length, not even long lor! DAMNIT!! Stupid hairdresser!! The hairdresser that cut for me is on unpaid leave due to some injuries, so no choice gotta let other people cut. But thanks lor, the new and unexperience one have to come and cut my hair. ARGGHHHHH!! My hair is super ma fan to manage le, then now she just made it worse!! Wah lao... see my hair I feel like slapping that hairdresser, didn't even say sorry and insist that I'm the one who ask her cut so short. WTF! I'm never ever going back to that salon, after patronising it for 5years. This is the worse haircut I had ever gotten. Don't know what to do with this very bad haircut. I can't bun it anymore, since the hair is soooo uneven, and will have hair coming out from everywhere. Tying the hair makes the ponytail looks like ah ma hair, super orbiang, 'cos the "curls" no longer match together well anymore. Letting it down, will look like I have some kind of helmet on my head, 'cos it toooo short at one side. ARGHHHH! F*ck!! Super pissed!! zzzzzzzz... I miss my long long long hair and my curls!! ARRRRRR!!!!
i blogged @
8:47 PM