Monday, October 13, 2008
bad hair day.... everyday! zzzzz
Woke up with this freaking hairstyle everyday! It's seriously disgusting. After 2 days of inspecting the damage done, I can only say the damn hairdresser shouldn't even be holding a scissors!! She should go back and learn all her skills again lor. Wonder how she even manage to be a hairdresser. She can't even cut my fringe correctly. It's totally uneven and the left side of my hair is like 4-5cm shorter than my right side hair! Can you imagine it! The agony of looking at my hair like that. WTF! The top portion of my hair is so freaking short that it look like some 60's uncle's hair and the bottom portion is like half curled, but not really curls and look like those market auntie's hair. So, in short, it's the worse combination you can ever find on a person's head! Argh. Damn hairdresser. I can't even tie my hair properly now, all the top portion hair will keep falling out of the band. I need to get a cap to hide this unruly hair for at least a month!
I had resorted to means of making my hair grow faster. Applying hair tonic to accelerate hair growth, doing scalp massages as and when I got time, trying to eat more protein stuffs to enhance growth... seriously, never been so desperate in my whole life for my hair to grow faster. I simply couldn't stand looking at my hair lah... argh!!! Please let my hair grow faster, hopefully it can grow overnight.. please ar please!! I'm seriously desperate!! My hair is my life ar!! boohooo. Even my mum can't stand looking at my hair, see my hair she feel like complaining liao. Then both of us will start scolding that dumb hairdresser. FREAKING STUPID AUNTIE!! zzzzz
Sorry ar. Guess you guys will keep reading more posts about me complaining about my hair and that freaking idiot. I'm too pissed everytime I see my hair. Managing my hair now is a chore! And yeah hopefully in 1 month time, it manages to grow so that I can visit Top Image for some ways to salvage my badly cut hair. And ben, I trust you ar.. if going Top Image still doesn't help, I going to blame it on you!! Wahaha. Joking lah. Sigh. I'm so going to hide at home liao. Boohoo.
i blogged @
2:57 PM