Friday, September 05, 2008
STILL unemployed..
ARGH! This is getting irritating. Everyone just keep asking if I'm employed, or finding some roundabout way to ask if I found a job. The answer is NO!! I'M STILL AN UNEMPLOYED!! SO STOP ASKING!! This is freaking irritating lor.... if it's out of concern, I still don't mind, but for those who asked out of ulterior motives (esp. trying to sell me insurance) please stop asking. Even if I found a job, I won't buy insurance from you!! Neither do I need any financial consulantation for my finances! So stop asking me!! And stop acting like you are all concern about my job, when in fact you are only interested to grab money from me the moment I found a job. If you are concerned, you would have bother keeping in contact and being friends, and not just start contacting me ONLY WHEN YOU NEEDED MY MONEY! FREAKS!!
Seriously, it's pissing me off lor.. and it's totally disgusting, those little acts. Don't think I'm stupid or what. I don't really care if you just started off and needed some clients, I'm not going to be your client! Even if I do need your "talent", I will look for you, so you should just shut up and leave me alone. Stop asking me a few times a week! Irritating... I can't even enjoy some peace with my boring time. Kindly just leave me alone.
If I do find a job, I will definitely post in my blog, so those who are truly concerned about me, will have my blog and read it and will be updated of my jobless status. So, stop irritating me with your roundabout questions if I still slacking away or busy with work. If you know it, you will know it. Stop with the trying to sell me insurance thingy, I don't need it! I have no money to think of getting any financial consultant as well. Please just kindly get out of my life. I don't need friends as such. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
i blogged @
9:19 PM