Friday, September 26, 2008
my thanks
Gotta thank Phil for the drink treat and Flor for the dinner treat yesterday. Ha. So nice of you both to treat me. When I got a job, I will definitely treat you all back! Haha. Been awhile since we met up with Flor. She's still the same, always joking and still as much things to talk with her. Haha. Though we don't meet up much or contact much, but still when we do meet up with her, it's still feels the same as in JC. Haha. Full of fun and laughter.
Still gotta thank Ben and Huili for your encouragements ar. Though mainly it's just the discouraged feeling getting to me. Ha. Yeah, I'm not giving up yet. Not so soon or that easily lah huh. If I get that job, I owe u both a treat too. Haha.
Look like I haven't found a job, and I'm already owing so many people treats. Damn. My 1st few months pay is going to be totally gone! Hahaha.
i blogged @
2:36 AM