Thursday, September 25, 2008
happy yet sad
Argh. Complicated feelings! Heard of 2 good news, was happy, but somehow I couldn't help but feel sad for myself. Sigh. Somehow I feel like a loser. Why is it that I never had that luck? Am I truly not trying hard enough? Or just that the time wasn't right for me? No, I'm definitely not thinking of giving up, but somehow I just couldn't help it but feel down. I'm always helping others, giving advice, but why doesn't it works on me? I guess as the saying goes, "Easier said than done." Yeah. How true. Sigh. I'm still praying and hoping that what I really wanted will be given to me. But then, looks like there's not much hope in it. If they were to call, they would have done it some time ago. But still, there's this fear of rejection. I always don't get what I want no matter how hard I try. Sigh.
Please people, pray hard for me! Please let me get what I want!!!
i blogged @
12:20 AM