Wednesday, August 13, 2008
lifeless
Been slacking again and no job yet! Send and send resume, but no company is calling me!! Sad... the job market is going downhill now, looks like it will be even harder to get a job.. Sigh! I don't want to be an unemployed!! zzzzzzzz
Finally went to ktv after yearning for it for soooo long... ha. Went with an unexpected guest who doesn't want to be name. Ha. Interesting I would say.. hahaha. Had dinner with daph, kimseng and zhenwei yesterday. Thanks kimseng for the dinner treat. Haha. Well, if i manage to find a job that actually pays me, I won't forget your treat. Hahaha. Well, nothing much. Just very broke at the moment. Sigh. I need a job lah, but no one wants to hire me! The amount of loans I'm owing are piling up! Damn. If only I'm rich.... ha. Please! Someone hire me!!!
i blogged @
11:54 AM