Saturday, August 09, 2008
Happy Birthday, Singapore!
Yeah, National Day again.. well nothing special, just so happen to blog on national day.. Hahaha.. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE~
Nothing much this week.. or rather I couldn't remember what I have been doing over the past week... been slacking my days away, waiting for interviews, waiting for outcomes... but nothing, no calls... sad.. been home most days, since not working and got no money, might as well stay home and slack. This is bad.. seems like alot of people either started work or found a job already, yet I'm still jobless. Argh. The companies I want never reply me or don't ask me go for interviews... sigh. I need to start paying for my debts!! Damn! Ha.
Well, finally met up with wendy yesterday for a short drinking session at rail mall. Haven't seen her for quite some time, and had fun catching up with her. To think after not meeting her for about 2years, we still got so much to talk about... haha guess we are just one talkative lot..
Guess that's as much I can blog about, all the other mundane stuffs in my life.. nothing to say about that.
SIGH. All of a sudden I feel like sighing. Seems like wasted effort once again. Ha. What to do. Stupid me lor... zzzzzzz
i blogged @
6:49 PM