Tuesday, August 26, 2008
ache-d
I feel like an OLD lady. Aching everywhere, from my neck, to my shoulders, to my back, down to my ass and thigh! Basically each little movement is killing my muscles. Well, this is the outcome of sleeping on a "non-existent" pillow in the hotel and from the bowling session with zw and sheena. zzzzzzz. I'm OLD!
The short trip out of Singapore is fun. At least it's my escape from reality and away from all the crankiness around me. Truth me told, I'm actually very contented with my boring, yet peaceful life. But, there will always be something out there that has to break this nice feeling, that caused me to be sick of being here. Well, maybe I was meant to be alone, that's why I enjoy all the boredom. Haha. Had fun when I'm out of singapore, wasted some bucks on something that I thought was just purely commercial. But well, I had this mentality in mind, when I have a job, this little money is nothing. OK, I know I have the wrong mentality here, when I don't even have a job yet, and I already spending away the pay that is in the far future. Haha. Well, as long I'm happy, I guess it's worth it. Haha.
Hmmm, was reading a blog that got me thinking. Or rather reminds me of the regret I had. It's like life is playing a joke on you. Just when you started to have something, and that you can start making things better, but that chance of doing it was taken away from you. And you will never have the chance to do it again. Especially if the act of doing that something meant the world to you, but you won't be able to do it. Sigh. Guess this really teaches me a lesson that you gotta cherish every little thing that is given to you, 'cos you will never know when will be the last of it.
i blogged @
1:04 PM