Monday, July 14, 2008
none.
one week gone.. so fast! Did nothing much over the last week, just suffering from the withdawal syndromes from coming back to sg. I STILL WANNA GO BACK TO TAIWAN!! Boo. Still miss everything in taiwan! Haha. Got the lethargic feel back in sg and have to look for jobs and going for interview. Hopefully I can get what I want soon, otherwise I'm going to take up sucky jobs le. Sigh.
Went back to school last tues to collect my transcript and degree. Well, 20+k of money + 4yrs of slogging only to get that one piece of paper. It's that expensive eh. Stupid guy who gave me the invites made me gotta head back to school again on wed. 'Cos that guy gave me the invites for the wrong ceremony! So zzzzzz. Waste my time to go back lor. Well convocation is on next thurs, anyone interested to come to NTU and see? Haha but I got no extra invites ar, both are reserved for my parents! Haha. Well, you all can still come down after the ceremony to take pics with me de.. haha ok that is abit bo liao. Haha. Nothing much, just another boring week of slacking at home.
Ohh ya, a new crab place to intro to you all, probably some people heard of it. It's called the Famous Crab King Restaurant at Toa Payoh Lor8, somewhere inside the industrial park. They have very nice tze char style food and of cos, the CRABS! Very nice I would say, big and sweet. Haha. Somewhat different from the Ang Mo Kio. But both are as nice. Can't really remember the prices as amk, but at tpy de, kinda reasonable prices. 1plate of large crab cost abt 50bucks. And totally worth it. Can give it a try if you guys love crabs. Haha.
i blogged @
4:12 PM