Saturday, July 05, 2008
i'm missing taiwan... and...
Back from taiwan, or more specifically taipei. I didn't want to come back!! 8days is not enough!! There's many places that I didnt get to visit and also, the incomplete shopping!! Sigh. Time flies when you are having fun. Indeed. I wanna live in taipei ar. Don't feel like coming back to face the reality of life. Sigh. Boo. I want to go back to taipei!! Ha.
Oh. Was kinda lucky that my flight back to sg was upgrade to business class! How cool. The service for business class was like totally different! No wonder it cost so much. Lucky us, didn't have to pay extra for it. Haha. First time on flying in business class. Haha.
Well, kinda lazy to write about my days in taiwan. In short, it was not enough but totally worth it. In my 8days there, I manage to see more than 20 taiwan/hk/sg stars. A couple of them upclose, in range of less than 1m away. Ha. Saw Eason, Elva, Wilber, Gary, Jam, Show, Ghost, etc. Go figure who are those people. And ya, look closely at 100% entertainment, you might just catch me on screen! Haha. Happy, happy. But still, it's not enough. Sigh. Didn't get to buy alot of things. There's so many things I wanna buy, but no time to fully shop for everything. Sorry guys, didn't manage to get nice stuffs for you all, only manage to get those things to eat. And for some, sorry!! I really don't have enough time to get presents~~ Was busy the 8days over there. Sigh. If only I have another week there! Wanted to extend our stay, but flights can't be change and also, gotta go back to school on tues to collect stuffs. Otherwise, I would hav stayed for another week!! Hahaha. I don't wanna come back to singapore! =(
i blogged @
11:14 PM