Monday, July 21, 2008
another week of no show
Another week gone, and this week is gonna be our convocation week. Hmm.. not excited.. not much feel.. Haha. Probably just sianz of my mundane life. Nothing much happened last week. Just waiting at home for companies to call me up for interview. Well, 2 more interviews, hopefully one of them will be hire me. Ha. Had a very "disturbing" week.. mainly 'cos almost everyday someone call/wake me up at some unearthly hours. Ended up with 6+hrs of sleep everyday. Yeah I noe, 6+hrs is alot considered to many people who are working already, but I'm still on holidays! Well, that's just a nice way to say it. Another meaning is I'm still unemployed. That's beside the point, anyway, I should have ample sleep before I start working right. But everyday I will have "disturbed" sleep, and couldn't sleep well. Ha. Enough of my crankiness. Sigh. Why am I still unemployed?!?
i blogged @
3:53 PM