Tuesday, June 03, 2008
lost
Mind had been wandering and suddenly this thought came to me. I realise I had changed quite alot within this half a year. I can't exactly say how I had changed, but I knew I did. For one, things that I used to mind or care alot, now it's not longer that priority anymore. Things that would have cause hurt, seems like no longer hurts anymore. Don't know if it's cause I grew out of it or just cause I had gotten used to it. Life just gets more complicated as one grows old. I no longer feel like the old June, who use to heck care about things, enjoying freedom and life and don't have a care about anything. The more I learn to care, the more hurt I feel. Irony. Shouldn't I be happier?
If given a chance to choose again, I would say indeed I made the wrong choice. Didn't want to believe that I did make a wrong choice, until tons of facts come smashing it into my face. You don't want to accept it, also no choice. Ha. That's the cold hard facts about life I guess. Wanted so much to believe in the good of it, but now I could hardly see a tiny glimpse of that good anymore. Sigh. If only I could turn back time to 10years ago, when life was carefree...
i blogged @
1:54 AM