Thursday, June 05, 2008
graduated
After 4yrs of slogging out in NTU, I can say I finally graduated!! Woohoo!! Results are out, and as expected, I got average results with the average class of honours. Ha. On the bright side, at least the effort I spent on doing my FYP is worth it and manage to get A- for it. Otherwise, I think I will hate my profs liao. Even if B+, I will still be "bu gan yuan", since I spent so much time on it le, including all my hols for the last 2 semesters. Another thing to be happy about, I finally manage to achieve my goal of no Cs and Ds. Kinda loser I know. Been trying to do that since yr2, till now then I manage to get it and it's only 4subjects minus off FYP. At least, I still get it before I graduate. Haha. Guess it's just a happy ending to it.
However, I'm not entirely happy, 'cos that what I had expected even before the results are released. And to add to that, there is still another thing that shouldn't be weighing on my mind (but it still is) is kinda affecting the glad-ness I should feel. Well, I guess just gotta ignore it, since it totally out of my control, or rather, whatever I do won't change anything ba. Ha. Ohh ya, realised that no matter how hard I work to achieve something, I always only manage to attained the same/worse than those who didn't have to work that hard. Wonder is it something wrong with the way I'm doing it, or that I'm just overconfident with myself that I thought I did well, when actually I was just average. Kinda dampened your mood, 'cos you know you will never be as good as others or as important, no matter how hard you try. Sad to say, I'm one of those people. sigh.
i blogged @
4:25 PM