Friday, May 30, 2008
re-union
It's a fun-filled day, with simple gatherings that I truly enjoyed myself. Went to watch Sex and the City with my gerger and zw. Nice show I would say, even though I never watched the drama before. But just couldn't stand those audiences. They were practically ohhh-ing and ahhh-ing at every scene. The most ridiculous of all is the LV bag present part, where there's this girl sitting near me said, "OMG! LV bag. Wow!". They were like totally engrossed in the movie. Ok, I admit I am too. But I won't go to the extend of ohhh-ing, ahhh-ing, aww-ing away at every scene. Hahaha. To end it off, about 30% clapped after the credits started showing. Hahaha. Kinda kua zhang I would say. Met up with the OSBs for dinner at Fish&Co. What a surprise that 10 of us were present. Surprise guest appearance, fred. And ever-so MIA-ing Jack, whom I haven't seen him since CNY?! Haha. Most were there except for the organizer, aaron ar!! Last minute pang seh. You missed the fun. Haha. Had a drink at Ice Cold Beer after that.
I realised, I do miss my friends. I missed those simple days that we had. But, looks like all of us eventually have to grow up. The topics that we had was kinda different to what we had a few years back. Now everyone is asking about jobs, how's work and stuffs like that. Indeed, I love catching up with them. Couldn't really remember the last time when so many of us actually turned up for our little gathering. Haha. Was kinda touched that Jack actually sms-ed me if I reached home safely. Haha. Thanks for ya concern. And of cos, zw too. Haha.
Well, finally most of my friends saw my perm-ed hair, except for my beloved girls!! When are the F5 going to meet up again?!?! Seems like ages ago that all 5 of us turned up!! hahaha. Well, so far the comments I gotten for my hair are a couple of OKs, some say no difference, 2-3 nice/not bad and my gerger say not nice. Haha. She prefer me with rebonded hair. Well, it's just a change I wanted. So gerger, bear with your mummy's hair lah huh. Hahaha.
i blogged @
1:21 AM