Sunday, May 11, 2008
lost a friend
Well, just realise something. Like the title of this entry, I lost a friend. Or rather, I realise I lost a friend. To think I was totally wrong about someone I trusted, someone I thought I knew, to only realise it now all of that were just talks. I thought I knew a person who truly cherish friendships and understanding it, but only to finally understand that people do change. Could change so quickly that it only take a split moment. Sigh. Don't know how to spell out my disappointment. Probably 'cos I expected too much, or that it was the last person I thought would become like this. I can say, this is the first time I was truly wrong about someone, the first time I gauge a person wrongly. Guess it's just too much disappointment in it, that I feel kinda sad to lose a friend.
How I wish I can just say I won't care about it and really keep to it, since it's not worth the time and effort. Yeah. Who says friendship last a lifetime? Probably only those that are worth it.
i blogged @
1:26 AM