Monday, May 19, 2008
change-d
For once, I actually did a major change to my hair. I permed my hair!! Ha. Which just adds to my big and already messy hair. Hmm still need some getting used to. Won't exactly say I loved it, but I don't dislike it as well. Guess I just needed a change. Something different. Sick of being the same old June who doesn't change. Ha. So, don't be too stunned when you all next see me k. I just kinda looked older I guess. Hahaha.
Nothing much and sorry for you guys who came to read my blog and gotta log in. Kinda ma fan I know. Just wanting to see who actually reads my blog before I send invites. And also, just waiting for time to change by blogskin and blog link before I removed this private blog thingy. Don't worry, I will update you guys about my new blog link. Yet to find something relevant or maybe irrelevent for my blog link. Ha. Well, give me a week or two k. Will get it done before my birthday, that is if you guys still rememeber when is it. Can't remember, look at the left side bar. It's written there. Hahaha
i blogged @
12:38 AM