Monday, April 14, 2008
so now... I'm stupid.
ARGH! Just feel so much like screaming right now. For some unknown reason, I'm stupid. Probably 'cos I'm just brainless or what. First, I study damn slowly that I have no idea why. Second, none of the things I read went in or probably 'cos I'm too stupid to understand it. Third, I'm stupid enough to get "disturbed" by idiotic stuffs that is ongoing around me. Fourth, is something that I don't know how to express it, 'cos I'm too stupid. Fifth, Sixth, Seventh,.... etc. The list can just go on and on and on that I just feel stupider as I list them out. Sigh. So, why am I so stupid? Can anyone tell me?
Just feel damn sian. And ya, just look at the date, 13/04/08. The exact date 4 years ago, I lost a constant joy in my life. And 1 year ago (on the lunar date), I had my greatest regret in life. Just great isn't it? Sigh. I just want to concentrate on studying, but somehow it's hard and I'm here typing it away. Someone kindly please slap me awake. I seriously don't feel well or balanced. Sigh.
i blogged @
1:39 AM