Friday, April 11, 2008
last exams
Lessons in NTU finally ended yest at 130pm, my last lecture in NTU. Ha. Looking back at the 4years in NTU, I realise I hadnt really been listening to most of my lectures, seems like I'm just half listening. Ha. Well, indeed 4years just flew by, and somehow I felt that I had actually wasted my 4years in NTU. Didnt feel that I had accomplished anything during this 4years. Barely made a few friends, never had the time to join any CCA, neither do I care about what's going on in school. Bascially, I'm just drifting along, not much directions and well, now the time's up, last exams before I graduate. Ha. I wonder if I will miss NTU, but I would say I miss studying, or rather those times you can spend slacking. But still, I hate exams. Hahaa.
Thinking back, I realise I really miss time spent in swiss and SA. Those are the periods where I don't really have a care for anything, when life is actually carefree and of cos I have all my close friends with me. Well, those were the days. Well, now I do regret not making full use of my time in NTU, could have done more and accomplished much more. Never had the chance to exchange overseas or done extremely well in any exams, if only I tried harder. Hahaha. Ok enough of my emo-ing, exams in a few days, and all those "symptoms" of stress are showing, such as backache, wrist pain, too much idling, finding excuse to rest, too much tv, etc. Gotta start my engine moving.
i blogged @
8:55 PM