Wednesday, April 23, 2008
"injuries" everywhere
Just finish my 2nd paper, and yet I felt like I had battled through hell, 'cos I'm like aching everywhere?! ha. Study too long, till got backache everyday and also partly due to stress, but I feel quite slack ley. Ha. And also, wrote toooo much notes till my already weakened wrist is now aching like mad, almost unmovable. zzzzz. And not to forget, that eye! After a week le, that pimple-like thingy is still there. Call me suay, somehow it grew back the other day and only manage to "break" yesterday. So, I only had slightly normal eyes yesterday and gotta pia for the paper just now. Zzzzzz. To add on to it, I think it kinda "spread" to my left eye as well. Just great ehh! But luckily, it didnt grow yet, there is just this bump there. Hopefully the bump will just disappear, otherwise I'm going to be blind in both eyes. Just hope I'm not that suay lah. Looks like my infected tear duct is really bad, if not how can there be 3 bak chiam in one eye?! Ha. Ultimate. Ok enough of my crap. Just feel so tired, that's why I'm here typing away instead of staring at my notes.. sigh.
- I just wanna be alone in this world of my own. Please kindly get away from me. -
i blogged @
4:15 PM