Tuesday, April 08, 2008
finally license-d
After 10months, and it came 3+months late... now I'm finally licensed to drive on the road!! ha. So now I'm an official road hazzard, so people please get off the road if somehow I manage to rob a car to drive! haha. Well, nothing to be proud of cos I seriously think I sucked... or probably cos I no longer have any confidence in my driving after the 2nd try.. one long story, so I shall not elaborate here.. but all thanks to the 2nd tester, I had no confidence left this time round.. But somehow, I manage to do it.. so I guess that's good enough and I'm lucky to have a lenient tester..
Hmmm don't really feel that happy after I knew I passed.. would have been happy if I done it the 1st time or 2nd time.. but 3rd time.. I already feel like a loser if I don't make it. Ha. In fact, I feel alittle sad, cos realise that I got no one to share this happiness with. I guess other than my family, no one cares about it ba, after all I really don't wanna waste my mum's money anymore.. I spent WAY TOO MUCH learning driving.. ha. Well, at least something good happen in april and today is a nice date.. 080408.. ha!
i blogged @
7:49 PM