Friday, April 25, 2008
aimless
One more paper to go... and in less than 2weeks time, I will officially no longer be a student anymore, after my fyp presentation that is. Gotta add to the unemployment rate in singapore, since I have yet to get any jobs nor any interview. Looks like no one wanna hire me. Ha.
Well, been thinking these few days about what I am going to do with my life after graduation, and I realised that I'm kinda aimless. I have no idea what I wanna achieve or what is it that I want. Looking for job, just for the sake of money. Well, aint everyone the same right? Guess that's life. Sigh. Hmmm.. maybe I am going to take a break from everything, to slowly think of what I wanna achieve in life. If I could, I really wish to just disappear for awhile. Though I have no idea how long is that awhile that I need. But guess it's time to sort out my life, to reflect on life and how life is going to be. On a side note, looks like I'm already slowly losing my friends. How sad.
i blogged @
8:34 PM