Saturday, March 15, 2008
update.. finally!
ha. finally im here to update my blog.. Been busy with fyp report for the last 3weeks and barely been sleeping much as well.. ha stupid report, took me sooooo long to finish it, and doing it day and night, luckily manage to submit the draft before the deadline. Lots of things I wanna do, but lack of time and money!! Hahaha. I wanna meet up with my F5!! So long since I last saw all of them!! So girls, when will we be meeting again?! hahaha
Looking at the date and I realise that this semester seems to fly by.. in a few more weeks will be having exams, which means that I will b graduating soon!! OMG!! and also, I havent land myself a job!! That's sooo sad. Ha. Hmm. Nothing much, just overly stressed over the last few weeks.. and some unpleasant things happened as well. I just need a break I guess. Ha. Yeah a break from my life.
i blogged @
9:53 PM