Tuesday, February 19, 2008
.stupidity.
oops. Delayed update of blog, supposed to be done last week, but my laziness get the better of me. Ha! Anyway, did something dumb last week and in the process I injure myself. I was just being nice, chasing after a guy who drop his stuff, only to fell down on the steps of the stairs with me grabbing the guy's foot. Yes! It's a funny sight, falling down on the steps and grabbing some guy's foot just to stop him and to return him his stuff. The guy just asked me if I'm alright and when i replied yes, he smiled and turn around, going to run off AGAIN, until I said WAIT!! and returned him his stuff. That was then that he realised I fell 'cos I chased after him to return him his stuff. To think of it, it's indeed funny and kinda stupid. Made a fool out of myself by being nice and there was this guy walking next to me who attempted to help me up, but ended up sniggering away 'cos it's really a stupid scene. And as ZW said, a clumsy person chasing after a careless person. ZZZZZZ. Yeah, stupid me. Ha!
So, it was Valentine's Day last thurs, school was soooo unhappening! Not like when in SA, you can see people carrying flowers everywhere, in canteen, in lectures, in tutorials... but in NTU, I barely seen anything that is remotely happening. Ha. Well, rewards on that day was 1toyflower+1boxofgodiva+1cupcake+4smsoflovegreetings... Ha. And ya, once again I did something stupid that caused my fingers to be slightly swollen, but I guess it was worth it. =)
Finally caught Kung Fu Dunk on Fri with harn. Wasn't a bad show as many others had said. I find it quite funny and lame at the same time. But still, I find it kinda nice. Ha. Well, maybe 'cos I'm a plain Jay's fan, who just appreciate everything with him in it. Hahaha.
Bowlers' gathering at Aaron's house on Sat.. our yearly CNY's gathering+gambling. Gambled on blackjack+4kiepi+texas and leisure play of german bridge. Overall battle... I lost a few bucks. Ha! And I have to conclude that I seriously sucked in texas poker, since the day I learnt how to play it, I had never won any money. Hahaha. So people, if you all wanna WIN (cheat) my money, play texas with me. Ha. Only managed to reach home at almost daybreak, and I can feel my body falling apart. Too old for overnight stay. Damn! I'm old!
Well, basically that's my week. And to add to that, I got "reprimanded" for being tired and enjoying myself. Zzzzzzz. How great. sigh.
all I needed was a word of concern, not of sarcasm...
i blogged @
6:14 PM