Friday, February 01, 2008
the start of job hunting...
Another week of school, but at least this school week was rather pleasant, even though I'm still slogging my life for fyp. Ha. Went to watch 27dresses on mon with my gerger and zw during our 4hrs break. Ha! Now we found another way to spend our boring 4hrs break, since all of us are so sick of doing fyp. The show was kinda nice and sweet. Just a chick flick and the storyline is kinda like
Never Been Kissed. Worth watching. Ha. Well, maybe 'cos I haven't watch movie in a long long long while ba.
Went for career fair in NTU on wed and thurs. There was like 100 companies setting up booth there. Many seems interesting, but so far only submitted 1 resume, the others were to be submitted online. Well, gotta try submit as many as possible! Hahaha. Those I'm interested in are either located far far away, or that it's dam hard to get in. Well, just gotta try everything since I don't want to end up jobless the moment I graduate! Ha. The career fair was like pasar malam, so many people and I believe many of which went there for the freebies, especially those from Yr1-Yr3. Well, I went there partly for that as well. HA! Hopefully I will be able to find a job soon and I AM SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO INTERVIEWS!! sigh. I hate interviews! Ha.
I guess I'm pretty much myself this week and somehow I am happy. Maybe all I need is just a simple life. Hmmmm. CNY in less than a week, yet I don't feel the mood at all. Barely done any shopping, though I got a couple of tees which I have yet to wear. Ha! Not to forget, the spring cleaning of my room is not even 0.1% done!! I haven started cleaning anything. Just plain lazy and simply don't have the time to do it. DAMN!! I got so much rubbish that I need to throw away!! Haha. Well, see how it goes. I AM LAZY afterall.
i blogged @
8:29 PM