Sunday, February 10, 2008
CNY!
Been busy enjoying the holidays over the last few days, till I got toooo lazy to update my blog. Ha. Well, today is the last day of the CNY holiday for me, which means after today, I gotta pia for my fyp. No more enjoyment for me. Damn sad.
Well, over the last few days, went visiting as usual, but this year is a little different, 'cos I cant bai nian, so just go empty handed and just to collect ang bao, since my parents cannot give ang bao this year. Went my grandma's house on the 1st day, Daph's house the 2nd day, min's house + meet phil + jess' house on the 3rd day and back to my grandma's house on the 4th day... Nothing much to do, other than to gamble. Luck was so-so.. at least I didn't win or lose over the last 4days. So I consider that as good lah. HAHA!
Caught CJ7 on the 2nd day. Quite nice, at least to me, 'cos it's funny! and not to forget, that alien doggie is toooo damn cute!! I want to buy the plush doggie!! Anyone wanna get for me for vday?! hahaha! Still waiting to catch Slam Dunk.. hopefully I can find kaki to go watch it with me. Well, nothing much to blog about, getting lazier to update details of my boring days. As of now, everything will be able fyp liao... SIANZ!
i blogged @
11:43 PM