Wednesday, January 09, 2008
start of the final sem
School started 3days ago, my final sem in NTU (hopefully). Ha. Hope I will be able to enjoy my last few months in school and studying, but seems like it will be quite a task. With FYP nearing the end, yet I still got so much to do, not to forget my last chance to score well in my subjects. Just the 3rd day of school, I already feel the stress building up. Well, gotta push myself to work harder, or else I wont have the chance to do it again, or rather, I dont want that chance! ha. Well, nothing much, just using those breaks I have to do FYP and I got Friday as a free day. Not going to waste too much doing other things, just focus on FYP and my studies. Ha! HOPEFULLY!
i blogged @
6:48 PM