Sunday, January 20, 2008
OMG!! JAY CHOU!!!
Jay's concert!! Went for the Friday's concert and it was fantastic!! and it was his birthday as well, so it was kinda special. Haha. Totally worth the 200bucks I paid for it. All the songs he sang was as usual very nice, and his dance moves, well, need some improvement, but it wasnt that bad. Haha. Anyway, it's his songs that are important, not his dance moves. Haha. He played the piano, drums, guitar and gu zheng, all done soooo nicely. Since it's his birthday, it was kinda different from other concert and he seems exceptionally happy that he spoke soo much crap. Haha. So different from the Jay few years back. From the start to end of the concert, everyone is screaming non-stop. Everyone is sooo high over him and his songs, that he had 3 encores. Well, most probably is planned encores, but still, it just made the ending even more perfect. Haha.
Took alot of pictures and some videos, but sadly to say, I didn't bring my 2GB memory card!! Only had 1GB of memory space and is totally not enough, after about 1.5hours, ran out of memory already!! DAMN!! I can only keep cursing myself. And I did a stupid thing, that I feel like slapping myself or slamming myself onto the wall. So irritated and sad about it. ARGH!! And I think dap would want to kill me as well. SIGH! I accidentally deleted a FULL VIDEO of Jay dancing the "Niu Zai Hen Mang" and it was very nicely recorded!!! *boohooo* Looks like I can only get the partial video from dap to look at le. SAD! ha
Well, nothing much. Start of another FYP week and yes, it's not school week, is FYP week. Since basically I'm doing FYP everyday and on every free break I have. zzzzzzzzz
i blogged @
11:37 PM