Monday, December 31, 2007
last post of 2007
This is going to be the last post in 2007, and mainly a recap of what had happened in 2007. A word can be used to summarise everything.. BAD!
Jan - Start of sem 2 of year 3. Back to school after absence from studies for 8months. Was hopeful for this year to get good results and to work very hard for it.
Feb - Just CNY I guess. Cant really remember any major events that happened. Probably just recess week. ha!
Mar - Start of being a geek, rushing for repart for MP3011. Ended up with picking up sh*t and also came to realise that it was never meant to be.
Apr - Exams, exams, exams! But ended up to be the worst period in my life and my biggest regrets. Lost someone ever so precious to me, someone I wished I could have spent more time with, and the chance I lost to care for and look after. Never ever will be given the chance to make that wish come true. The worst 7 days in my life, with so much to handle and no one who is there for me. Lastly, I screwed up my exams and wasted the efforts I put so much into during the sem. There's only so much I can handle. SIGH.
May - Start of intersem. Mainly just school and slacking at home. Some of the OSBs left for states. Lonely.
June - Started the month with my birthday spent with F5. First time ever I spent my birthday with them after so many years. Was really glad to have them with me and that SCREAM'07 concert I went with Janey. Exam for intersem, which once again, I seriously screwed it up, even though I studied hard for it. Probably just wasnt in the mood.
Cant remember where to place this, in June or July. HA! - Release of results for sem 2 of year 3. Indeed I did screw up. Results were really bad, well, comparatively. SIGH. Hopes dashed AGAIN. Went to Genting with my paternal side of the family. First out-of-Singapore trip with them.
July - Hunting for vacation jobs. Ended up with a 2-week temp job at some really ulu place. Last day of the month, left for Macau/Pearl River/Hongkong.
Aug - Enjoyed the shopping spree overseas. Start of 1st sem of Year 4, which I missed the 1st 2days of school since I'm still in HK. Once again, I promised to work hard this sem and indeed I did. Started working on projects and presentations. For the whole sem, 4presentations, 2reports, 3tests and 1assignment (if i remember correctly, ha!). The start of FYP. Lastly, those OSBs came back from states!
Sept - Became no life, either I'm in school for lessons or at home doing presentations/reports/research. And all these make me seriously hating group works. And yes, there's the recess week.
Oct - Totally stressed up and rushing for the damn MP4011 report. All sorts of stupid problems started appearing. Badly beaten.
Nov - Handed in the damn MP4011 report and Exams, exams, exams! Which I do not have time to study for it at all, all thanks to the damn report AGAIN! Had the hardest exams ever in NTU, where all the papers are so different from previous yearS. Sigh.
Dec - Spent almost everyday in school doing FYP. The lab is becoming my 2nd home and seriously, is worse than the sem itself, where I'm in school almost everyday from 9-5pm. No life again. Christmas eve spent with my girls at Sand's house. I guess it's the first Christmas we spent together! Boxing Day, I had my hopes dashed AGAIN and realise I wasnt as great as I thought I am. SIGH. Release of results and surprisingly, I did very well! As compared to all my years in NTU, this was the best results I have gotten. BUT! my wish of getting a min B for all my subjects were STILL not fulfilled. sigh. Looks like I wont be able to achieve that, since I'm only left with 1 more sem to get it. And now come to think of it, maybe i didn't do that well afterall as it seems like everyone I knew did better than me. sigh.
To end up 2007, it wasnt the year for me. All of the wishes and hopes I had, never came true or was never fulfiled and achieved. Also, this was the year I learnt lots of lessons in life and I was utterly disappointed with myself the whole year. It was one depressing year, where too much had happened and yes, I will learn to let go of the past. And that last wish that I had, it will never be fulfilled. I'm letting that go too, probably because I grew tired of holding on to that wish that will never come true.
This post will mark the end of the year 2007 as well as everything that had happened in 2007, including my thoughts as well. And now come 2008, the year where things will change for me, when I graduate (hopefully) and join the working class people. I wasnt looking forward to it, and probably going to miss studying. This time round, maybe I wont make anymore resolutions, neither will I have any more wishes. Just let it be the way it is. Still wondering how should I welcome the New Year. With open arms or closed doors?!? I still have a few hours to ponder over that. HA!
i blogged @
12:50 AM