Tuesday, August 15, 2006
happy birthday to u.....
ok.. i din wan to do this.. but i hav been tagged by jack.. so out of boredom im doin tis... haha but im nice... i decided not to tagged others... since i probably cant find 5person who hasnt been tagged to do tis.. hahaha
Tagged
1. Do the following without complain
2.
Choose 5 bloggers to do this upon completion3. Leave a tag on the 5 tagboards to announce he/she has been tagged.
4. Start your entry with "Ive been tagged!" then do the following.
I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
SIX WEIRD QUIRKS / HABITS I HAVE
1. I love to stone/dazed.
2. I hated cockroaches.
3. I hav to on my lappie the moment i wake up/came home.. n must hav internet on.
4. I will die if i cant talk.
5. I am weird??
6. Did i say I am weird???
Favourites
Colour: Blue
Food: too many
Song: Jia Zhuang (Jolin's song), well.. at the moment
Movie: Too many.. cant remember all the titles
Sport: Bowling?? well i suppose.. ha
Season: so far i only experience one season...
Ice-cream: Chocolate i guess
Mood: Happy??
Taste: Sweet ba...
Clothes: Jeans n tees.
Desktop: My lappie.
Toe nail colour: erm.. any shades of brown...
Surrounding: somewhere out in the open... n definitely not crowded.
Annoyance: being interrupted from sleep, so i can start screaming at whoever it is...
Firsts
Best friend: Layshan
Crush: In pri sch.. some guy i cant even remember the name.. LOL!!
Movie: wah.. cant remember
music: ehhh... kindergarden those songs u hear?!?!
cigarette: nv try before... n nv will
Drink: milk? water? i dunno ask my mum...
Car ride: ehhh... i dunno..
PhoneCall: erm.. the qn getting weird.. i really cant remember
CD played: REALLY CANT REMEMBER!!!!
Have you ever:
Dated one of your best friends: yeah i guess..
Broken the law: shoplift... or rather mamashoplift..
Been arrested: im a very very gd ger...
Skinny-dipping: nope
Been on tv: nah...
Kissed someone i didnt know: y wld i??
Things you are wearing: pajamas?
3 things you can hear right now: water from the fish tank, running sound of my lappie and me typing on my lappie.
1 thing you do when you are bored: stone?
4 things you done today: Eat, sleep, work, slack.
5 pple whom i wan to do thisok.. done with tis.. kinda boring tag too.. ha.. ask things dat i mostly cant remember or hav not idea.... back to stoning..
ohh.. a day late in my blog.... happy birthday zhengwei!!! wahahaha
i blogged @
7:54 PM