Saturday, October 01, 2005
some questions
haha cop tis from bene's blog. though he din mention dat he wan to c mi do it.. but im bored!!! needed some entertainment.. so here slogging mi brains out to tink of ans to write!! well here it goes...
Se7en things that (will) scare me
1. Cockroaches
2. Any insects that fly
3. Losing someone close
4. Being left alone
5. Pimples!!
6. Disappointment n regrets
7. Being a nuisance
Se7en things i like the most
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Dogs
4. Games
5. Music
6. Bringing laughter to others
7. TV~
Se7en most important things in my room
1. Bed
2. Study table (with lots of mi rubbish)
3. Tissues
4. Dustbin
5. Bags
6. Wardrobe
7. Curtains (wonder y i nv list computer rite... cos its not in my room.. hahaha)
Se7en random facts about me
1. I have perfect eyesight.
2. I had physiotherapy when I was newly born. (I din even noe it)
3. My left eye got a white dot at the black part. (Dunno what is the black part called)
4. I have a scar on my left eyelid
5. I may look tough outside, but a softie at heart.
6. I think too much.
7. I simply love my name. JUNE!!!!
Se7en things I plan to do before I die
1. To get my license sometime soon.
2. To earn big bucks so my parents can live in comfort.
3. To find someone who want me? haha
4. To get married n have 2kids!!
5. To complete my 4yrs of torturous engine life.
6. To tour ard the world!
7. Enjoy my life as i grow old.
Se7en things I can do
1. I can bend my fingers in ways many pple cant.
2. I can talk non-stop when im hyper!
3. I can be very moody in a moment.
4. I can be very mean n sarcastic.
5. I am tempermental.
6. I can be very tolerant.
7. I can sing!
Se7en things I can't do
1. I cant be perfect.
2. I cant change the way I am.
3. I cant stand inconsiderate pple.
4. I cant stand MCP!!
5. I cant forget things that had already happened.
6. I cant stand pple who are tooo niao.
7. I cant wear specs.
Se7en things I say the most
1. WTH
2. Diaoz
3. HAHAHA
4. Sianz
5. Ya
6. Wah lao
7. Hey
Se7en celeb crushes
1. JAY CHOU!!!
2. Nick Carter
3. Jesse McCartney
4. Jin Cheng Wu (Cant spell his Jap name)
5. GTO That guy.. cant rem his name.
6. Brad Pitt
7. JJ (cant really think of dat many celeb at the moment)
Se7en people I'll love to see doing this
1. Jessie
2. Harnie
3. Jack
4. Jasc
5. Phil
6. Ben
7. Chaota but u oso no blog.. haha
i blogged @
12:05 AM