Saturday, December 25, 2004
christmas dae...
hohoho.. christmas christmas.. very free... so sing chirstmas song for all of u!!
I wish u all Merry Christmas,
I wish u all Merry Christmas,
I wish u all Merry Christmas,
And a Happy New Year!!
haha.. well u all can c dat im veli free lah.. i manage to go almost every1 tagboard to leave msg.. onli for those wif tagboard lah.. sry for those no taggie 1.. haha... wat to do.. countdown at hm.. playin minesweeper.. yes.. wat to do.. hav been stayin at hmm since mon.. til like now.. i haven go out lor.. yeah.. poor mi.. no frens so here i am countin down on xmas wif minesweeper!!! ok.. enuff of mi complainin lah.. aniwae.. its xmas.. u all enjoy ya dae.. n may u hav the best xmas.. n new yr is round the corner too.. hahahaha!!
i blogged @
1:12 AM